The Elections in Europe is published within the scope of the Association’s activity each year since 2004. Our journal, including scientific researches and subject matters, is based on practical experiences. The Elections in Europe has great importance for election experts, politicians and researchers of other countries with gathering together the electoral knowledge in a given subject from all over the world.
- publish the professional experiences of different countries concerning the conduction and legal regulation of democratic elections
- analyze the international legal tendencies regulating democratic political elections
- improve the European election standards
- present political, legal, organizational and technological mechanisms of the electoral procedure that promote equal opportunity for the participants of the election
- outline the activities of the ACEEEO.